The Price of In-Ground Safety Covers
A few things that drive the price of in-ground swimming pool safety covers:
- Size: The bigger the pool the higher the price.
- Shape: Rectangle and straight wall pools will be lower in price than freeform curvy pools.
- Stairs: Pools with steps will cost more than pools without steps.
- Ladders / Handrails: Pools with ladders or handrails that cannot be removed will cost more than pools with removable handrails and ladders.
- Walls: Walls that are right next to the pool will require major customization of the cover and will raise the price signifcantly.
- Slides: Slides mounted within one 1.5 feet of the pool edge will result in a higher price for the safety cover.
- Overflow Spas: These are a large upcharge.
- Other obstacles: Other obstacles within 1.5 feet of the edge of the pool will most likely raise theprice of the cover.
Ihope this quick list helped. If you would like to join 10,000 other pool owners to become more powerful and more knowledgeable oabout your pool please join our Pool Owners Quarterly email list.