When it comes time to replace your swimming pool liner you can use this list of simple rules and tips to prevent yourself from getting scammed.
- Pool liner quotes should always be free. Never use a company that charges a fee for telling you their price.
- Pool liner prices can be miles apart. This is one of those products you will want to get 3 quotes for. One quote may be $1500 higher than another.
- Megna liners are great pool liners. I have had experience with many different brands. Kafko has always backed up their products and I have never seen them try to get out of a legitimate warranty claim.
- Thickness does matter. Look for 30 Gauge liners. These liners last longer and will give you the most bang for your buck.
- Chlorine and salt systems will bleach out your liner in just a few short years. Drinkable pool water will not bleach your liner because there are no chemicals in the pool water. Use this great technology to keep your pool liner looking new.
- Never buy a pool liner from an uninsured company. If they get injured on your property you are responsible unless they carry general liability AND workers compensation insurance. Do not accept any excuses from uninsured pool companies. This is too important.
- Some of the larger pool companies in your area will probably offer a low price guarantee.
- Before you try installing a liner yourself think again. Installing a pool liner is easy but installing a pool liner correctly is very difficult.
- Never buy a pool liner online unless you really know what you are doing.
If you would like more information about taking your pool liner pricing or just need a free quote feel free to contact me, Chris Ward, via www.lazydaypools.com.